TERMS & CONDITIONS
For All Services & Retreats Of Pola Vida
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Payment: A payment of the total price of the event is required to complete your booking and guarantee your space.
In case of a payment of a deposit, the remaining amount is due by the latest 21 days prior to the first day of the event to guarantee your spot. A deposit of 30% of the total price of the event is non-refundable.
- Cancellation: Requesting cancellation for any event is only accepted if sent by email.
A cancellation fee of 30% of the total price of the event is applied until 21 days before the first day of the event and includes any non-refundable deposit.
If a request for cancellation is done within 21 days prior to the first day of the event, no refunds will be applied unless there is another participant filling your space.
The cancellation fee for private and couple sessions, and coaching and private workshops, is 50% of the session price for all cancellations done within 2 days before the date of the session.
- Date changes: For any date changes made a €25 fee will be applied per person.
- Early Check-out: If you choose to leave early (for any reason), there will be no credits, no refunds, or transferrable days. You cannot transfer to somebody else’s name any remaining days.
- Late Check-Ins Policy: Your reservation will only be held up to 2 hours from your check-in time unless special requests have been made prior to your retreat.
Client Waiver Form
All clients are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver which is effective for all booked retreats, trainings, workshops, and services.
By signing below, I acknowledge and agree that:
- Love More Beautiful Tantra Retreats & Coaching by Pola Vida do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications, or provide medical treatments.
- The sole purpose of the sessions, workshops, trainings, or retreats is to assist in balancing, harmonizing, release, and healing on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).
- I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any session, workshop, training or retreat provided by Pola Vida that may affect my health in any way.
- Treatment will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. I will continue taking medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions.
- I release Pola Vida from all legal liability during my participation in events and sessions.
- All information received by me from Pola Vida is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility.
- If any disruptive, inappropriate, or mentally unwell behaviour is displayed to the staff or other clients, to the point the event staff and coach cannot or is not qualified to contain, you may be released and asked to leave from the program and referred to another facility or professional. Without repercussions or refunds of any kind.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any case at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge Pola Vida, staff & partners from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pola Vida, staff & partners from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By accepting the terms below I acknowledge:
- that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents;
- that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent;
- that I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed;
- that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
Date _______________ Signature ______________________________