Craniosacral Bodywork Training
Howard Evans & Julian Marcus
11-15 March 2024
Moncarapacho, South Portugal
START: Monda, 11 March 2024
END: Friday, 15 March 2024
VENUE: The Sanctuary, Moncarapacho/Olhão – Algarve, South Portugal (for directions scroll down)
The training course will be held in ENGLISH (Translation to GERMAN or PORTUGUESE possible) and is suitable for massage beginners as well as practitioners.
This is a foundational Craniosacral Therapy Training.
Make space in the body for the soul to move.
In this professional bodywork training you will learn:
- A brief history of the development of craniosacral therapy, with special emphasis on current biodynamic thinking.
- An exploration of the concepts of inherent health, breath of life, and primary respiration
- An exploration of the neutral, the relational field, and levels of stillness
- An exploration of the mid-tide, long-tide, and still-points
- Palpating and perceiving tides and rhythms
- The transverse diaphragms and their role in organizing experience
- Practitioner and patient resources
If you are looking at becoming a bodywork professional we highly recommend experiencing the depth and sensitivity of restorative bodywork.
This will ground you in skillful touch, the power of presence with a client and its effect on the body, and finding your inner stillness.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR
* Complete Beginners
Learn massage simply for the pleasure of practicing with friends and family, or explore massage as a profession.
* Massage & Bodywork professionals
Expand your repertoire of massage skills and techniques.
* Movement Teachers
Enhance your relationship skills and deepen your understanding of holistic practice, if you work in areas such as dance, Yoga, Pilates, fitness, or care.
JULIAN MARCUS & HOWARD EVANS
The Sanctuary – near Moncarapacho/Olhão – Algarve/South Portugal
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
This is a guest event facilitated by external teachers. To learn more about the training and to enroll, please follow this link: https://relationalbodywork.org/
Thank you for your Love!